Click Here--> Former Student Transcript Request Form

In order to verify your education with an employer, an education institution or to have for your personal file, you may order a copy of your transcript. We do not hold a copy of your diploma. There are two versions of your transcript…official and unofficial. The content is the same; however, an official copy is signed and sealed. While most education institutions require an official copy, an unofficial copy should be ordered for your personal use. You will need to know which version is required by the employer/education institution/program prior to completing the request form.

*Please note if you transferred to an Adult Education program (EASTCONN / VERNON AD ED), you must contact that program for your graduated/final transcript. We will only be able to provide a transcript for classes you took while attending RHAM High School.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.